“I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine…” 😉 😈💋✨
Seeing Hocus Pocus on the big screen for the first time EVER at the Oaks Theater in honor of the film’s 25th Anniversary was a truly magical experience and the perfect kickoff to the Spooky Season!!! (*I think the fact that I was born the same year Hocus Pocus premiered explains a lot about my personality– there’s NO WAY it’s a coincidence… :p).
And as any true witch knows, you can’t attend a witch event without a proper cloak!
One of my dearest friends @shaynellefrancis (who just so happens to be a ridiculously talented costume designer and overall wonderful multi-talented artistic genius) made this custom cloak for me as a Christmas gift last year, and every time I wear it I feel like The Supreme/4th Sanderson Sister.
I love casting spells, hexing, cursing, & bewitching the world with all my fellow witch sistas!!!
Bet you can’t guess who’s the “Good Witch” and who’s the “Bad Witch” … 😉
P.S. If you’re jealous of our cloaks and want one of your own, contact Shay here!!
*How I Dressed Like A Supreme Coven Queen:
- Black Cloak- *Custom-made by Shay Francis
- Gun-Metal Statement Necklace- Buckle
- Snake Ring- Forever 21
- Triangle Ring- *Random resale find!
- Black Faux Leather Fingerless Gloves- Amazon
- Nail Armor: JekyllHydeJewelry on Etsy
- Lipstick: A combination of Kat Von D Beauty (Color: “Echo”) and Revlon Cosmetics (Color: “Berry Haute”)
Whether you’re a “Good Witch” or a “Bad Witch,” may you always be a stylish witch… 🖤